Terms and conditions:
• A minimum 50% deposit is required to secure your wedding; final payment is due 2 months prior to the wedding day
• All deposits are non-refundable and non-exchangeable (for any other date)
• Minimum $1000 for bridal bookings *some exceptions
• Travel/call out fees apply starting from $120
• Tentative bookings are held for a maximum of 7 days if a deposit is not paid by then the date will be released without notice.
• Due to the high volume of enquires we receive we cannot hold a date without a deposit
• We recommend up to 2 artists per wedding for bookings of 4 or more depending on time restrictions
• Early start fee $100 for early start *before 6.00am
• Public holiday surcharge $150 flat rate
• Sunday surcharge $100 flat rate
• Cancellation within 6 months of the wedding requires 50% payment of the booking
• Cancellation within 8 weeks of the wedding requires 100% payment of the booking
• Cancellation fees apply to entire bookings and/or any individual cancellations
• All accounts must be settled 2 months prior to a bookings if payments is not received the contract and booking will be cancelled and cancellation charges will apply additional to any deposits paid
• Any tattoos or body makeup required by anyone in the bridal party must be booked in prior. Price TBA
• Additional lashes $10/set
• Once a deposit is paid any cancellation of numbers, changes to start time or any other changes will be added to your invoice. Please note cancellations of number of people booked cannot be used as credit and will remain on the invoice once deposit paid and booking is confirmed
• Parking fees for hotel/street parking will be charged additional or charged to your room upon arrival to the hotel. If you’re getting ready at a hotel in a busy metropolitan area the artist will need to use valet parking, which will be billed to the brides room for ease of payment. This avoids the artist having to leave and move their car during the service to avoid parking infringements.
• Studio Bookings – It is the responsibility of the client to ensure to arrive on the time we booked and allocated for you; if you are over 15 min late you may need to reschedule depending on the next clients commitments and time restrictions; if rescheduling is required due to being late the deposit cannot be used as credit and another deposit is required to secure the next time slot and date
• Please allocate a minimum of 1 hour and 15 minutes per makeup per artist; this time can vary depending on individual needs and look requirements
• It is the responsibility of the bride to communicate and check all the relevant information regarding the wedding and must all be booked and paid for in advance.
• It is the clients responsibility for any damage to any of Yvette Elias property, please ensure all guests and children are supervised as any damages will be charged to the client.
• Prices are subject to change without notice
Photography& Image Copyright
It is important that we continue to update our folio and demonstrateour work to prospective clients.
Please let usknow in advance if you do not wish to be photographed or if you are not happyfor us to use your images for marketing purposes.
We are happy tobe photographed on your wedding day, any photo image incorporating our team inaction, or our makeup-up work, on social media platforms or Adverts, pleasecredit Yvetteeliasmakeup as the makeup artists.
FACEBOOK: YvetteElias Makeup Artist
Terms & Condition Agreement * I confirm that the answers I have given are correct and I have not withheld any information that may be relevant to my booking. Yves Bridal holds no responsibility to any reactions and skin conditions that may results during or after treatment.